Articles on this Page
- 08/29/10--05:00: _Kendall Was Born to...
- 09/05/10--05:51: _Nap Time for Bruce,...
- 09/12/10--06:02: _How Adorable are Ro...
- 10/03/10--22:00: _Kendall and Kylie: ...
- 10/11/10--06:01: _Kendall is a Cheerl...
- 11/29/10--05:46: _An Amazing Thanksgi...
- 12/15/10--11:33: _Our 2010 Family Chr...
- 12/16/10--04:56: _Family Christmas Ca...
- 12/24/10--05:41: _Happy Holidays!
- 04/21/11--12:53: _Happy Anniversary M...
- 06/27/11--11:11: _Old School Pic: Cut...
- 10/28/11--11:17: _Happy Birthday Bruce!!
- 12/04/11--09:00: _Kendall and Kylie A...
- 08/29/10--05:00: Kendall Was Born to Be a Princess
- 09/05/10--05:51: Nap Time for Bruce, Kendall and Kylie
- 09/12/10--06:02: How Adorable are Rob and Kendall?
- 10/03/10--22:00: Kendall and Kylie: Little Sister Love
- 10/11/10--06:01: Kendall is a Cheerleader!!
- 11/29/10--05:46: An Amazing Thanksgiving with the Family
- 12/15/10--11:33: Our 2010 Family Christmas Card!
- 12/16/10--04:56: Family Christmas Cards Through the Years
- 12/24/10--05:41: Happy Holidays!
- 04/21/11--12:53: Happy Anniversary Mom and Bruce!
- 06/27/11--11:11: Old School Pic: Cute Kendall and Kylie
- 10/28/11--11:17: Happy Birthday Bruce!!
- 12/04/11--09:00: Kendall and Kylie Are Cute as Can Be!
How cute is little Kendall in her Princess Jasmine outfit!? Kendall definitely takes after me with her slight obsession with Princess Jasmine, lol. What little girl doesn’t love to dress up as a princess!? So cute! Make sure you follow Kendall on Twitter! Follow Me on:
I love this picture so much!!! How adorable are little Kendall and Kylie taking a nap with Bruce!? So precious. I stole this from Kendall’s Twitpics, shhh don’t tell her, LOL. See more old school pics here. Follow Me on:
This is one of my favorite old school pics of Rob and Kendall together. Kendall’s little smile is just so precious!! See more old school pics here. Follow Me on:
How cute are Kendall and Kylie in this pic?? They are like little twins! Crazy how fast time flies....
Omg look how cute Kendall is in her cheerleading outfit! My mom was sending us pics from the game and I had to show you guys. So gorgeous, Kendall!!
Here are some pics from Thanksgiving at my mom and Bruce's house! I am so thankful for my amazing family! We had a great time
I'm so glad Lamar was able to take a break from his hectic basketball schedule to join us. Even Gunnar came! He is my trainer and a good family friend, so it kind of made me feel bad for eating so much! LOL
How cute does my grandma MJ look? As you can see, Mason was not really feeling me that day, LOL.
Another amazing Thanksgiving with my wonderful family. I hope you all had a relaxing and enjoyable Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for you all.
Every year the whole family gets together to take pics for our family Christmas card. This year was extra special because we had a new addition to the family... little Mason!
We went super glam this year and each went for our own look. Kourt chose a tailored suit to match Mason and Scott, Khloe went for gorgeous peach ruffles and I chose a floor-length white gown. How stunning do Kendall and Kylie look!? This might be my favorite of all our family Christmas cards!
Thanks to the wonderful Nick Saglimbeni who shot the photos. I am wearing an Emilio Pucci dress and vintage earrings.
Since we revealed our 2010 Kardashian/Jenner family Christmas card yesterday, I wanted to show you guys all our Christmas cards from past years. It's so fun looking back at these! I love the themed ones from when we were younger... like the motorbikes and leather!? LOL. If you look closely at the one with Kourtney, Khloe, Rob, my dad and I, you can see that they actually spelled Khloe's name wrong in the card!!
We have a lot of traditions in our family, but I think our family Christmas card tradition is one of my favorites. We create a new family snapshot every year that we can look back on and as our family grows we create new memories together. Do you guys have any special family traditions?
Every year my mom throws a big Christmas Eve party for the whole family. It's probably my favorite celebration of the year!
There's nothing more special than being together as a family, looking back on everything that has happened in the past year, sharing memories and looking towards the new year. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family.
I wanted to share some pics from our previous Christmas Eve's. I'll be posting pics from our annual Christmas Eve party soon!
Do you guys have any family holiday traditions that you love?
Today is my mom and Bruce's 20th anniversary!!! I love you both so much. Mom, I couldn't have been blessed with a more supportive mother, mentor and friend. Bruce, you've always been an amazing friend and father figure to us all. I love you!
Congratulations mom and Bruce!
OMG just came across this pic of Kendall and Kylie on Forever Kendall and Kylie on Tumblr! They are with my best friend Allison‘s little brother Cameron. So adorable!!! Click here to see more old school photos.
I was going through our old family photos and found this one of my dad with Kendall and Kylie when they were little. They used to call him Uncle Robert. Kendall looks so adorable, and she still has that same sweet face. It’s so crazy how fast time flies. I just love looking back atRead more...